Coarse and fine surge protection for 2 core signaling networks.
- Screwless terminals
- Coupling impedance (resistance)
- Use on systems up to 24 volts
Benefits: Coarse and fine surge protection in differential mode (core-core) and common mode (core-PE).
Standards: EN 61643-11 (Surge Protection Devices).
Application: Install close to equipment for protection of communication interfaces.
Where low voltage, data, and telecom lines enter and exit the building, they must also be included in the Lightning Protection System.
- Electromagnetic shielding
- Telephone lines
- Data communication lines
- Instrumentation, control, signalling lines
- Coaxial lines for CCTV, TV, & antenna cables
Field-based electronic equipment also needs to be protected.