Over time, anything buried in the ground corrodes. If that material is part of an earthing system providing a low impedance path to earth, then problems could arise.
CuTS® offers a way of monitoring the integrity of earthing systems, especially in remote sites. CuTS® can be used to monitor single asset earths on, for instance, a transformer or Earthing on the whole site.
CuTS® technology monitors earthing infrastructure in real time for theft, degradation and failure, providing operating companies with immediate, accurate intelligence on safety risks and service status.
- Protecting staff and public from death and serious injury
- Minimising outage risk and unplanned maintenance
- Reducing consequential damages and other financial loss
- CuTS® – Detecting earthing theft and degradation as it happens
- Integrates with existing security & control infrastructure eg SCADA
- Reports degradation of safety infrastructure
- Proactively anticipate faults/optimise maintenance
- Root cause analysis
- Quick fault resolution
- Reduce operational down time for services
- Meet contractual performance commitments
CuTS® is a scalable solution designed for service environments where safety and continuity are paramount. CuTS® technology monitors earthing infrastructure in real time for theft, degradation and failure providing operating companies with immediate, accurate intelligence on asset status. Enhancing site safety protects staff and public from death and serious injury, minimises outage risk and unplanned maintenance thereby reducing consequential damages and other financial loss.