Growatt Hope 4.8L-C1 Lithium Battery is an energy storage unit composed of cells, mechanical parts, battery management system (BMS) as well as power and signal terminals.
The battery and kit are each sold separately.
- Compact size and easy installation
- High energy density and efficiency
- Excellent safety of LiFePO4 battery
- DoD up to 93%
Solar panels are a clean source of energy that use the sun’s rays to convert them into electricity or heat.
Our clean energy solutions provide electrical power as a way to decarbonize and transition to clean energy in our mission to combat climate change.
Installation of Battery
It is recommended to install the battery into a cabinet and place it indoor. If you install it outdoor, select a cabinet with a sufficient IP rating. Build sunshade & rain shelter to avoid direct exposure to sunlight and rain for outdoor application
- Do NOT expose battery into sunshine or rain directly.
- Keep the dirt or dust at a minimal level.
- Do not install battery in a place where flood frequently occurs.
- Do not install battery in highly humid area.
- Ensure direct contact between battery shell and ambient air and do NOT cover or shield battery.
The battery supports stackable installation with brackets. At most 8 batteries can be athwart stacked. Ensure that you install the battery in correct directions. Please refer to figures below (√ means acceptable and X unacceptable).
2-Stackable Installation with Bracket Support
Before installing battery, remove conductive ornaments such as watch, bracelet, and rings and wear protection equipment. Check and confirm the battery is powered off and battery breakers are turned off before any process.
Prepare support brackets.
Set the battery into 2 pcs of brackets from the rear.
Stack battery packs with brackets and fasten screws. At most 8 battery packs can be stacked in this way.
Max. 8 PACKs
The battery stack can be placed in standing position or panel upward.
For more information regarding battery installation please download our pdf here.