Copper Tape is embossed ‘Kingsmill (UK)’ for identification and is manufactured from high conductivity annealed copper.
Material: Copper to BS:EN 13601 (formerly BS 1432)
Standard: BS:EN 62561-2 : 2012
All Bare Copper Tape sold in the specified coil lengths only. However, CTBA2530 can be cut to the desired length. Please speak to the sales office for further details referencing part no. CTBA2530/DRUM.
Conductors are an essential component of a Lightning Protection System. They form part of:
- The Air Termination Network – arresting the lightning strike
- The Down Conductor System – taking the lightning discharge to ground
- The Earth Termination/Network – safely dissipating the lightning discharge into the ground.
Conductors are also an integral and important component of an earthing system, whether this be for a power station, sub-station, cell site, solar PV array, etc.
Conductors provide a low impedance path and they must be:
- Correctly sized for fault current
- Sufficiently robust to resist mechanical damage
- Able to resist the effects of corrosion