Marker Posts for the indication of electric cable junctions and ﬁeld markers.
- Concrete blocks impressed with ‘ELECTRIC CABLES’
- Manufactured using wet cast concrete
- 100 x 76mm recess for supplementary identification plates
Available in two sizes mm (Length x Depth): 610×80 and 762×80
For installing earthing applications, Copper is the recommended material to use whether below or above ground.
Materials used in earthing systems must be able to:
- withstand mechanical damage,
- resist corrosion,
- provide a low impedance path to earth,
- and carry the maximum fault condition for the application/installation.
Our castings are high quality/high copper content complying with BS 7430 and BS 62561-1. Additional to our range are UL listed Copperbond earth rods and exothermic welding.