Marker Blocks for the marking of underground buried electrical services and junctions.
- Concrete blocks impressed with ‘ELECTRIC CABLES’
- Manufactured using wet cast concrete
- 100mm x 76mm recess for supplementary identification plates
Availabe in two sizes mm (Length x Width x Depth ): 305x305x150 and 610x610x100
For installing earthing applications, Copper is the recommended material to use whether below or above ground.
Materials used in earthing systems must be able to:
- withstand mechanical damage,
- resist corrosion,
- provide a low impedance path to earth,
- and carry the maximum fault condition for the application/installation.
Our castings are high quality/high copper content complying with BS 7430 and BS 62561-1. Additional to our range are UL listed Copperbond earth rods and exothermic welding.