Marker Blocks for the marking of underground buried electrical services and junctions.
- Concrete blocks impressed with ‘ELECTRIC CABLES’
- Manufactured using wet cast concrete
- 100mm x 76mm recess for supplementary identification plates
Availabe in two sizes mm (Length x Width x Depth ): 305x305x150 and 610x610x100
For installing lightning earthing system applications, We recommend the use of Copper earth electrode systems due to their inherent low resistivity and corrosion resistance.
Materials used in earthing systems must be able to:
- withstand mechanical damage,
- resist corrosion,
- provide a low impedance path to earth,
- and carry the maximum fault condition for the application/installation.
For protective earth networks and lightning protection applications our range encompasses:
Copper earth rod, earthing pole, copper bonded ground rod, earth ground rod, earth rod connector, earth rod cover, earth fitting, earthing studs, ground clamps for ground rod, ground pole and grounding post.
Our castings are high quality/high copper content complying to BS 7430 and BS 62561-1. Additional to our range are UL listed copperbond earth rods and exothermic welding.