Today, with the ever-changing use of the internet, we have to ask ourselves, as Kingsmill Industries, what makes us different from other companies within the industry? What makes us the brand of choice? It’s a fair question, given the fact, that from a material standpoint, we offer similar products to some of our competitors. But in the world that we live in today, the product has simply become one part of the equation when selecting a brand or device to use in your project. Other variables have become essentially as important as the product itself.
This change in the equation has given us an opportunity to really shine and explain just how different we are from the rest of the market, and why Kingsmill Industries is the brand of choice.
Some of you might know that originally, Kingsmill Industries UK Ltd. was started as a family company, and as a family company, certain values were instilled as part of our heritage. Those values included, commitment, quality, dedication and loyalty, and as we grew within the industry, those values became a core part of our identity delivering on how we aim to be the brand of choice.
Our how serves to continually produce high quality products despite the industry change to produce offers of lesser quality. We are continuously committed to serve an overall different experience that provides fast, flexible, and customer focused products and services. This derives from the passion that we have to be part of this changing industry, and the passion in our work is evident. We always striving to deliver the best range of products for any Earthing or Lightning Protection System. We are not afraid to embrace innovation and provide with you the best of the best. All our products are always adapting to make it easier for you.
Another aspect we pride ourselves in is our dedicated staff. From our employees that work the factory floors to our employees in different sectors of management, our staff is really the heart and soul of our mission to provide with you a multitude of reasons to think of us when you start your projects. We are dependable, and we are always ready to go the extra mile, whether it is to dispatch material so it arrives earlier, or to solve any issues you might be experiencing with your system. Our staff is well-educated and always enthusiastic to share any news or information regarding our products. We frequently receive compliments about how easy and friendly we are to deal with, and that’s important not only for you, but for us.
We value all our relationships that we have with our clients and suppliers, and they have become part of the Kingsmill Industries’ family. This aspect differentiates us from others in the market, as we care to build a family with our relationships. That means that, we aren’t afraid to give you the good and the bad. We tell it like it is, which is quite rare in the market, but our aim is to build a long lasting relationship with you. Another positive aspect to being family, is that our customers are so highly valued, that our doors, often after hours, are always open for you. Try contacting our competitors’ management, never-mind senior management after work hours, and we are sure it won’t be the same result! Our loyalty to you is clear, and that once again gives you just an idea on how we differ.
Now, we that we have talked about our values, let’s open up and talk more from a day to day basis, just how seriously we work to be the brand of choice.
- We adapt products (when feasible) to help you the installer to resolve on-site problems. On several occasions, we have modified existing products or made a new product to suit a customer’s specific requirements. Not everything comes standard, and we know that, so we are always ready to take the challenge to create something customized, just for you. Prime examples being 300mm lattice earth mats and special earth bars – though we’ve also done the same on air terminals and clamps in the past. If you ask, we will try!
- We offer a quick turnaround on special earth bars. Following with what said before, we have had some projects that needed some modifications, and quickly we might say so!But it’s never been an issue for us, because our clients are family, so when family calls, and we know it’s urgent, we do our best to serve quickly with the best quality. These type of projects could include (non-standard) earth bars requiring a different hole size, threaded holes, no bases, special fixings, etc. Our dedicated Kingsmill team always works closely with our clients to make sure that the product is delivered to the highest standard and within their needed time frame, sometimes as quick 48 hours!
- We aren’t afraid to make bold product moves, to provide you with some of the best. Those decisions have included:
- The Lightweight Lightning Mast, a strong, corrosion resistant, aesthetically pleasing solution that through its GRP construction offers touch potential advantages over its steel or aluminium counterparts.
- Lightning Monitoring Solutions through our Jupiter range.
- Earthing System Monitoring through our CuTS range of product introduction
- Introducing competitively priced Free-Standing Lightning Masts as well an Insulated Lightning Conductor System to rival our bigger competitors!
- The highly customisable GRP Lighting Column – completely revolutionary! Why? It can it be produced with custom graphics (for example it can be made to resemble the trunk of a birch tree, or simply carry corporate identity), which when internally lit provide an extremely pleasing ambiance in recreation settings. Moreover, the corrosion resistant nature of the lighting column makes it the preferred solution over metal for coastal environments.
- Our SMART Pole – not only can our lighting column be customized with graphics and internal lighting, it is also capable of combining communications technology that provide interactive pedestrian crossings or tourist information points depending on the location of installation.
- The CHARGE Pole even takes into account the movement to a greener and more sustainable environment by incorporating an EVC – Electric Vehicle Charging socket!
We are proud to serve you, and looking at the range of products and services that have changed within the past couple years, we hope that you see just how much we value you. As Willie Nelson would say “You are always on my mind,” and thanks to you, we are always working hard to deliver the best, starting with our products to our fast and flexible customer service. Everything that we do aims to deliver a brand that not only we recommend, but one that you will constantly choose for all your earthing and lightning protection needs. We are the brand of choice, and we hope that you are able to see all the reasons why!
So to conclude, we want to promise you, that our mission is to continue to serve you, our customer and family with the best in quality, service, and support.
Remember we are always a quick email or call away. And don’t forget to follow us on all of our social channels!