Steel Tape Guards protect against accidental damage, vandalism, and theft. Suitable for 25 x 3mm lightning protection conductor (including fixing clip). Easy to affix, with a low profile. A galvanized finish gives this product a long-lasting resistance to corrosion. Powder Coated Steel Tape Guards blend to a building’s aesthetics.
Material: Galvanised Steel
Other Tape Guards are available. Please contact our sales office with your requirements.
Conductors provide a low impedance path and they must be:
- Correctly sized for fault current
- Sufficiently robust to resist mechanical damage
- Able to resist the effects of corrosion
Conductors are an essential component of a Lightning Protection System. They form part of:
- The Air Termination Network – arresting the lightning strike
- The Down Conductor System – taking the lightning discharge to ground
- The Earth Termination Network – safely dissipating the lightning discharge into the ground.
Conductors are also an integral and important component of an earthing system, whether this be for a power station, sub-station, cell site, solar PV array, etc.